It's been awhile

Well, folks the holidays are over and life is slowly getting back to normal.  My parents are in town and my mother will be staying with us until Thursday, so we're still a little off kilter and our schedule is pretty jam-packed.  But, at the very least, I wanted to get back into the blogging zone and set off the new year right.

First: Here's the meal plan-
LEFTOVERS
Homemade pizza
Tangy Tilapia, asparagus and sweet potatoes
Coconut curry soup


Yes, I know, not very original.  I'll work on next week's being more exciting.

In other news, I am going to start officially training for a half marathon in a few weeks, and I'm going to try to blog that process more than I did last time.  I'm really excited about this race, since I have more time to train and I have done it before so I have half a clue what I'm doing.  Also, a BUNCH of really awesome people are going to be running it with me, and that is going to make it extra fun.

Also, for no real reason, here's a picture of Moby:

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment