I do not understand

Today I had to call someone for work.  It was a call I wasn't excited about and bound to be somewhat annoying in content, but it was my job, so hey, I did it.  I called the person, and it turns out this person has set their phone so that when you call them, instead of hearing the traditional ringing noise, you hear a minute and a half of the most god-awful pop song in the history of the world.  I cannot adequately describe the feelings of despair and sadness that came over me, or the sense of loss I felt for the previously unappreciated traditional ringing noise.  Oh, ringing noise, how did I ever take you for granted?  I love you, ringing noise!  I was trying to describe the song to my coworkers who did not fully appreciate my despair, and words were inadequate.  I turned to Google for assistance, and lo:

I believe it was this one--




Why?  Why, cruel universe?  Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment