Meal Plan, and sorry my posts have been lame recently, but I just started a new job so I'm pretty tired and stuff

Meal Plan!

This week, we are having---
Stroganoff
Meatballs, Mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans
Zesty Southwest Pasta Salad
Veggie Burritos
Cabbage Salad


Also, as aforementioned, I started a new job.   I have been mentally drafting a nice big post about it, but I've been too lazy/tired to actually write it yet.  So, in the meantime, as a tidbit, a few things I've learned in my first two weeks:

Boating under the Influence of Intoxicants is a crime, even if your "boat" is a raft, and even if all you do is fall out of it and you don't actually go anywhere.

You should pay for things before you leave Sears.

Having a messy house is not child abuse.

Winning is overrated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment