Meal Plan-- For Next Week!

I got so excited reading new food blogs that I went ahead and did next week's meal plan.  I can't wait to make this stuff.  The Thai fried rice is an old favorite recipe I haven't made in ages and ages, but landed on the plan because we have tons of extra rice left over from a craft project.  The next three items are new recipes never tried before and I hope they go well!  The ragu is going to be interesting; I felt my mouth watering reading the Macheesmo's recipe for short rib ragu, but of course, I don't eat beef.  Soooo, my plan is to use turkey thighs and a crockpot and see whether I can't come up with something similar and delicious.  If I am a super rock star, I'll make my own pasta, but if not, then Trader Joe's has very good Pappardelle pasta.  I'll try to be good about updating with the success of all these new recipes, and whatever modifications I inevitably make.

Yummm!


Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Baked "Fried" Chicken and Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes, with slaw on the side
Eggs in Purgatory
Indian-Spiced Vegetable Fritters with Curry-Lime Yogurt
Crockpot Turkey Ragu and Pappardelle







0 comments:

Post a Comment