All the things!

Today a coworker was asking me about the funny stuff I read on the internet, because he'd seen a facebook post I wrote about one of the blogs I love.  Here's the short list of my favorite funny internet sites:

The Oatmeal- funny comics, and I especially love their grammar posters.

XKCD- a webcomic that is sometimes too nerdy even for me; bonus: math jokes!

The Bloggess- complete insanity.  Fo' reals.  This woman makes me look like a Zen master of calm.

Dooce- though a little too trendy recently, I love her candor and she still cracks me up.

Hyperbole and Half- sadly, she hasn't updated in a while, but this blog is my favorite thing on the whole wide internets.

The Cheezburger Universe:  from the funny/cute pics of cats on I Can Has Cheezburger, to the social networking fails of Failbook, to the awesomeness of WIN!, it's all right here.

Regretsy- The best arts and crafts fails of Etsy.  Wow, this is some ugly ugly stuff.

Someecards.com- I send a someecards card to my friend Miriam every couple of months, because she is really the only person I can say "I love you like a cannibal loves human flesh" to.

Postcards from Yo Mama- My mom suddenly seems super sane and normal!


There are many more that I read sometimes, but those are worth checking out if ever you want to waste your whole day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment