Next Week's Meal Plan-- apologies

Sooooo.... I have been a bit lax about the meal pla posting, in part because we've been gone on the weekends and that messes things up, and in part because we have been going out and therefore saving meals from week to week, so there's nothing new to post.
Anywho, next week's plan is a bit heavy on the veggie side, in part because we are trying to save some cash, and in part because it is HOT and  can't think about standing over a stove to cook things right now, so all this is either stuff that doesn't need cooking, like salad, or stuff I can put in the crockpot to cook while I am not there.  (The crockpot may actually be living on the back porch for a while, because it still heats up the house to run it, even if I am not there.  So... back porch crockpot cooking!  Fun!
Here's the plan:
Beans and Rice (A reprise of last week's delicious cilantro lime rice and black beans.  They sooo good.)
Spicy Corn Pudding (recipe stolen from the crockpot lady)/ Side Salad
Chana Masala (in the crockpot)
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
I will also be making yogurt again this weekend and also making some bread if it cools down.  Or I could make crockpot bread on the back porch, because I am a crazy porch crockpot lady.


0 comments:

Post a Comment